View & Manage Your Student Records at DACC

Records Needed for Admission

Request to Have a Transcript Sent from DACC

Transferring Credits In To the College

Transferring Credits Out of the College



Enrollment Verifications

Online Records & Services (the myDACC)

  • View Your Grades
  • Apply to Graduate
  • View Unofficial Transcript

Proficiency Examination Request form (PDF)

Other Important Resources

Contact Us:
DACC, Vermilion Hall
2000 E. Main Street
Danville, IL 61832
217-443-8758 or 217-443-8797
Fax: 217-443-8337

Office Hours:
Regular Hours (Mid August - Mid May)
Monday through Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm

Summer Hours (End of May - Mid Aug)
Monday through Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Fridays 7:30am - 4:00pm