Bachelor's & Masters At Indiana Wesleyan University

Earn Your CPA

DACC and IWU have teamed up to provide DACC students the ability to efficiently, inexpensively and seamlessly complete the necessary online courses outlined in the “Illinois Uniform CPA Examination Education Requirements” as required by Illinois’s CPA Board.

Two Pathways To Your CPA


If you are a DACC accounting major you could transfer up to 84 credits toward your BS Accounting leaving as few as 36 credits to be taken at IWU. If you are a non-accounting major you can transfer all your DACC credits toward your BSA and take all 48 BSA major credits from IWU.


After completing your BSA at IWU, start your MS Accounting or MBA at IWU to satisfy the CPA Board’s graduate credit requirements. The MSA is the shorter and less expensive path because it contains all the accounting-related courses required Illinois’s CPA Board. If you prefer to earn an MBA instead, you can. IWU’s MBA satisfies all but one of the CPA Board’s graduate education requirements. If you choose the MBA path you will need to take one additional accounting course at IWU, Forensic Accounting.

Interested In Hearing More?


Call or Text - 219.781.0050
Email -