SNAP Benefits

SNAP Benefits

Need Healthcare? Need Food? You’ve come to the right place!

The American Job Center, Vermilion County Works, and the Illinois Department of Human Services can get you the services you need.

We can walk you through the application process for healthcare and/or food.

In Danville, visit the DACC Campus (2000 East Main Street, Danville—first floor, Vermilion Hall) or the American Job Center (407 North Franklin Street, Danville).

Or you can call:

DACC Campus: 217-443-8597.
American Job Center: 217-442-0269.

If you would prefer to apply yourself, you can go online to or call 1-800-843-6154.

Click here for more information about the Illinois State Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP.

For the Illinois Hunger Coalition’s Hunger Hotline, call 1-800-359-2163.

Please contact us ASAP. We want to help you.