To use the Lockdown browser in your Blackboard courses all you have to do is follow these steps.
1. Create a test in Blackboard
2. Deploy the test to the students
3. Specify that the test will Utilize Respondus Lockdown Browser
4. Have students download the Respondus Lockdown Browser
5. Have the student launch the Respondus Lock Down Browser and take the test.
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.