Where to find the Download link in the course to give to your students:
1. Go to the Course Tools in the course that you wish to use the Lockdown Browser in.
2. Click on the Respondus LockDown Browser.
3. Do not click continue to the LockDown Browser just yet.
4. On the page of About LockDown Browser click on the Getting Started tab.
5. Click on the second link (Information for your Syllabus and Course Description).
6. Under the LockDown Browser Requirement there should be the download link and download instructions.
7. The link for the LockDown Browser is institution specific so please let your students know this.
9. There is a Mac version as well and those instructions and downloads are in the link provided above.
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or firstname.lastname@example.org.