Are you new to Blackboard Collaborate Ultra? The first things you need to do when using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is to enable the tool, create a link to Collaborate Ultra in the menu, and start a session. These instructions will walk you through setting up Collaborate Ultra.
1. Enter your course and in the main menu on the left click the + button.
2. Click Tool Link.
3. Name your content area. We recommend naming it “Collaborate Ultra” (or something similar) so that students can easily find and access the tool.
4. Click on the drop down menu, select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the options.
5. Check the box to make the content Available to Users.
6. Click on the content area you created.
7. You will get a black screen with a purple circle. This lets you know Collaborate Ultra is loading.
8. You will then be directed to the Session list.
You can now start scheduling sessions!
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.