Blacks Influencing Policy Panel - Wednesday, February 13, 2019
To honor Black History Month, the leadership of the Danville Area Community College Diversity Team, Equity and Inclusion Team, and the Chief Diversity Officer have invited 6 Influencers from Vermilion County to share their experiences on being African American and having a seat at the "table of decision-making"!
The panel discussion is on Wednesday, February 13 from 9:00-10:00 a.m. in the Bremer Theater. A meet and greet with the panel will be held from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
The panelists are:
· Sandra Finch, Human Relations Commission, City of Danville
· Mayor Rickey Williams, City of Danville
· Robert Boyd, Businessman, Vermilion County Board Commissioner
· Pastor Thomas W. Miller, Dist. 118 School Board
· Mary Catherine Roberson, Activitst/MAV
· Brenda Brown, Vice-Mayor/Councilwoman, City of Danville
For more information on this event contact Carla Boyd at 217-443-8593.