Name Change

Name Change


Name Change Process

In order to make a name change on your student records, DACC requires legal documentation to process the change. Legal Documentation required includes a Marriage Certificate, a Court Order, or a Dissolution Decree certifying the name change, and a picture ID. A change of name must also be completed with the Social Security Administration prior to changing a name with Danville Area Community College. A copy of the new Social Security card must accompany this form. Employees: New W4’s are also required for a name change.

A form is also provided to assist in the process.
Find the form on our website at: Address, Name, and SSN Change Form

For complete information contact:

Danville Area Community College
Admissions and Records
2000 East Main Street
Danville, Illinois 61832
(217) 443-8800