After Registering

After Registering

DACC Application


Billing & Schedules
Approximately two weeks before payment is due, students will receive a copy of their bill in the mail.  All payments must be received IN FULL by the billing due date, or students will be dropped from their classes.  All students receiving financial aid, JTPA assistance, a short-term loan, scholarships, etc. must secure payment by the due date as well.  Payment can be made at the Cashier’s Office in the Vermilion Hall on campus, or by mail. Visa and MasterCard payments are also accepted.

Student schedules will be mailed approximately two weeks before the first day of the term. Additional copies may be obtained in the Registration Office (Vermilion Hall).

Buying Books
Students can purchase textbooks, lab manuals, and supplies from the DACC Bookstore located in the lower level of Lincoln Hall.  Students must bring a copy of their schedule to the Bookstore to ensure that they are choosing the correct textbooks.  Authorizations for Financial Aid charges will be available toward the beginning of each semester.  Online ordering and mail order services are available.

Student I.D. Cards
Student I.D. cards are necessary for general student identification, library use, and student discount status for various services in the community.  I.D. cards can be obtained from the Information Office in Vermilion Hall on campus at no cost. I.D. cards are distributed in the hallway of Lincoln Hall during the first two days of the Fall and Spring semesters from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and in the Library (in Clock Tower) thereafter. During the Summer semester, I.D. cards are only distributed from the library anytime after the first day of classes.

Residency Information
A resident of Danville Area Community College District No. 507 is one who has an established permanent dwelling within the district.  Residents of Community College District No. 507 will be charged the in-district tuition rate as established by the College’s Board of Trustees.

Out-of-District or Out-of-State residents may qualify for special tuition rates if one of the following applies:

  • You live in one of these Indiana counties: Benton, Fountain, Montgomery, Parke, Tippecanoe, Vermillion, or Warren
  • You are employed 35 hours or more per week in-district (written proof from employer is required)
  • You are enrolling in a vocational program that is not offered at the community college in your district (a letter of Authorization is required from your community college to receive partial tuition support)
  • You are enrolling in a vocational field of study that is an approved cooperative agreement program (written verification is required)

If you have permanently moved into Community College District No. 507 and wish to establish residency with the College, you must provide the following documentation AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF YOUR FIRST TERM:

  • A notarized AFFIDAVIT (obtain form from the Admissions Office)


  • A valid Illinois Drivers License/State I.D. or a voter’s registration card with your in-district address


  • A lease, utility bill, bank statement, etc. showing your in-district address (dated 30 days prior to first semester)

Note: Additional residency information may be requested for students applying for federal and/or state student financial aid.

Notice of Nondiscrimination:  It is the policy of Danville Area Community College to provide equality of opportunity in education and employment for all students and personnel.  Discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable discharge from military service (except dishonorable), mental or physical disability unrelated to the ability to perform essential job functions, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any basis of discrimination precluded by the applicable federal and state statutes, is strictly prohibited.  Concerns regarding this policy should be referred to the Human Resources Office, Danville Area Community College, 2000 East Main Street, Vermilion Hall, Room 110, telephone (217) 443-8757, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, Department of Health and Human Resources, Washington, D.C. 20201.